- 3-ply disposable pedestrian face mask
- The middle layer of the mask is sterilized in ethylene oxide and dried for 14 days. (This is a requirement for most hospitals in the U.S.) (The sterilized surgical masks are very limited in supply.)
- Meets EN14683 standards
- Meets EN ISO 13485:2016 sterilization standards (certificate available)
- High filtration capacity >=99% (exceeds the minimum standard, which is 95%)
- Fire-retardant (NOT flammable)
- 1st ply: 20g/m2 spun-bond pp
- 2nd ply: 20g m2 melt-blown pp (filter)
- 3rd ply: 20g m2 spun-bond pp
- BFE (Bacterial filtration efficiency): 99.5% (using test procedure STP0004 Rev 15)
- PFE (Particle filtration efficiency): 91.4% - 92.6% (test performed three times)
- Adjustable nose piece
- Elastic ear loops with no pressure to the ears
- Prevents contamination from bacteria, dust, coughing, smoke, pollen, and other small particles
- Latex-free and free from glass fibers
- Feel comfortable breathing while wearing this mask
- Comfortable fit
- One size fits all
- Dimensions per mask: 6.89" x 3.74" inches
- Each box has 50 masks inside
- Single box weight: 0.4Lbs.
About Coronavirus and the Solution
The coronavirus (COVID-19) spreads through infected people breathing out particles that can then infect others. Some people are breathing out these infected particles without even knowing they are sick. This is why it spreads so fast. We do not even know who has it.
If we all wear masks when we are within six feet of another person, then we will win the war against the coronavirus. If we all follow this simple proto-col, together we will destroy this virus.
Why This Work
If everyone wears a mask and maintains six feet from other people, then almost all the particles that each person breathes into the air will get caught by the mask. So, this means that if you are sick and wearing a mask, then you are breathing out the infected particles into the mask, stopping it from entering the air. In addition, if another person in the room is not infected but they are wearing a mask, then the mask will likely provide a barrier and protect them from any loose infected particles. In addition to this, when you are also standing six feet from each other, it's unlikely for an infected parti-cle to go out of someone's mouth, through their mask, travel six feet, and through a second mask.
Bottom Line: Six feet and two masks are the solution to conquer the coronavirus versus six feet and zero masks.
This is proven by the low rate of spread in China, South Korea, Japan, and Singapore. Go to this site to see the stats by country:
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/Infected particles can easily travel six feet. But infected particles cannot travel easily through two masks and six feet.
If every person wears a mask when they are within six feet of another person, then we can slow the spread and save lives. Once the spread slows, we can start rolling back the shelter-at-home initiative that is widespread in our country with no end in sight.
So, people, let's stop the spread. Any time you leave your house, wear a mask and maintain six feet of distance from other people.
I don't know about you, but I'm sick of staying home every day!
Please note, the coronavirus is also spread through particle droplets that land on surfaces. Wearing a mask is not a guarantee that you won't get it, but it lowers your risk by a huge factor, especially when both people in the room are wearing a mask.